- Create a video title and scenario description.
- Record an explanatory video.
- Add guidance steps for your team members to prepare their recording.
- Enter evaluation criteria you want to observe.
- Select team members with whom you wish to share the practice scenario.
How it works
The micro practice and coaching app that transforms learning into application and performance.
Learners practice what they have learnt in training with real-life practice scenarios created by the manager coach. Empower Managers and coaches to observe and coach communication skills at precise moments of customer engagement. Share best practice performances with team members; like specific customer situations, questions or objections.
Without pretending to replace face to face coaching Mobile Practice enables a manager coach to create structured practice scenarios based on real business situations that they can share with their team to practice and record a short video response to a single positioning statement, question or objection.
Team members can practice and record their video reply anytime anywhere, they can review their own performance before sending their recording to the manager coach for review and feedback.
This leverages a key adult learning theory. The act of repetition and integration and self-evaluation embeds learning and changes attitude.
The manager on their side can review the response as many times as they feel necessary before providing considered feedback with the support of structured evaluation criteria.
When a team member performs a great performance the manager coach can recognise their contribution and share this great performance with the team members.
Empower managers to engage and coach team members based on observable behaviour and enable true social learning among peers for greater team performance.
1. Ensure knowledge retention through practice.
2. Improve communications skills with real-life scenarios.
3. Empower managers to coach remote teams.
Create & share scenarios
Practice, record & submit
- Read and review received practice scenario.
- Practice, record and review your video response.
- Submit your recording for coaching for feedback.
Review feedback & share
- Coach is notified of the team members’ response.
- Review recording.
- Prepare observational feedback based on evaluation criteria.
- Provide feedback and evaluate performance.
- Participant receives appreciation and provides self evaluation.